Business Analyst / Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Saritasa is looking for a "Product Engineer" to join our growing company and lead the growth of our New York Office. The “Product Engineer” at Saritasa is a combination of a “Business Analyst”, “Pre-Sales Technical Consultant” and/or a “Technical Sales Engineer” role. The position is responsible for the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical & solutions advisor.
We are a technology consulting company with a 12-year track record of successes and thousands of software development projects and have recently opened an office in Manhattan. This is a very special and unique opportunity for someone to join the NY office, work directly with top management, and contribute to the expansion of the office. Our Headquarters is in Southern California and we have offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Austin, Texas. We are 150+ (and growing) passionate, hard working, people that know a lot about Mobile, Web, Database/Architecture, Cloud, IoT, VR/AR and whatever is the newest and coolest technological innovations.
This person must be able to assess customer needs and develop technical solutions to meet those needs in the form of a Requirements and a Scope of Work. In addition to the technical skills, a Product Engineer must build and maintain parallel expertise in "soft skill" disciplines such as business acumen, presentation skills, building customer relationships, and developing an engagement strategy for Mobile, Web, IoT and other innovative custom technology solutions.
Unlike most positions similar to this one, this position is primarily “in-house” and requires very little travel.
Our revenues are increasing, our portfolio shows deep experience, our client lists shows a track record of successful projects, and the demand for our services keeps growing. We are looking to add to our team of smart people to lead our growth. We cater to a wide range of clients: from start ups with innovative - change the world - ideas, to businesses that need technology to stay competitive, stay relevant or increase efficiencies. Our expertise is not in a specific vertical, it is in creating technology solutions to solve problems.
- At least 5 years in the role of a developer, project manager, product manager or technical sales engineer;
- Strong Presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Can clearly understand business requirements and define a technical solution that meets those requirements;
- Can create Functional Requirements and Scope of Work documents that accurately and clearly define a technical solution;
- Understands the fundamentals of a wide range of technologies, development languages, platforms, data structures, and communications protocols.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience and depth of skills)
- Commission (based on overall sales department success)
- Growth Potential (compensation, leadership, professional)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Many Perks (Flexible hours, Meals, Work Environment, etc.)